Sunday, August 28, 2011

A few Engagement Pictures!









We did two different sessions for our engagement pictures.  One was a more serious, typical shoot in the park.  The other was one where we just wanted to go out on the ice, joke around, and have fun.....take them less seriously.  Each shoot was shot by a different photographer.  These are courtesy of a friend of ours!  Haven't seen the ones from the first shoot in the park yet.  Seriously can't wait to get the full disks from both shoots!  And we didn't steal ideas, even if this is totally similar to another girl out there.  Mike and I knew from the moment we discussed engagement pictures that we would do one at the rink he grew up playing in, and put McKenna jerseys on us both.  I guess us hockey folk are on the same wavelength!  Oh, and don't be creepy and steal my pictures.  I realize putting them up here opens me to that, and just asking you not to steal them won't stop some, but it's worth a shot!

3 comments:

  1. I love these! I can't wait to see more, but more importantly, see you soon! Good luck with the move back to NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are super cute!

    I have a quick question (simi related to engagement)... I too am a goalie wife, and I am wondering; do you know where I could order a 'goalie wife' shirt?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea on where to buy a shirt like that. If you find anything, let me know! I'd totally love something like that!

    ReplyDelete