Tuesday, August 30, 2011

7 Wants

Like I said yesterday, I'll try to keep all 7 from being about the wedding, haha.

Want #1

For a bridal shop close to home in NY to have the dress I've been obsessing over since I got engaged.  I haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since I first saw it.  I'm in love.  Not only is it so me and my personal style, but it completely fits the theme, if you can call it that, of the wedding.  It's perfect.

Want #2

For this upcoming hockey season to go well.  No one ever knows what the future holds, but if the season is a success, then next year will usually look good as well.  And it's not just happy wife, happy life.  It's hard for me to be happy if Mike isn't.  He'll be much happier if the season goes well.

Want #3

A new car.  I won't mention what I drive, but let's just say that it's slightly embarrassing.  I'm not terribly picky.  Just a new car.

Want #4

A permanent friend for Bauer.  I know it's not possible with all the travel we do, but that doesn't mean I can't want another dog.  Hell, I'd take another couple if I could.

Want #5

Sunshine on my wedding day.  We're getting married outside, and I don't care what they say about rain being good luck on a wedding day.  I want the damn sun!

Want #6

Shoes.  Not a specific shoe, but lots of different shoes.  I know I said it already, but I love shoes.  I can't get enough.  I'll never have enough.  And I'll always want them.

Want #7

A new bag.  I have clutches of differing sizes.  I have two oversize bags.  I however, do not have a middle of the road, average size bag.  I hate dragging my huge bags to work simply because the clutches don't hold my wallet + phone + keys.  I don't want security asking me about my "luggage" as I walk through rink doors anymore.  Just normal size.  Preferably in black.  Also in brown.  Can I list 2 bags under 1 want?  Too bad, I'm doing it.

Tomorrow is 6 places.  Tune in then!

No comments:

Post a Comment